Thursday 27 February 2014

Bead & Glass Boutique For The Love of Beads Challenge

My second Bead & Glass Boutique Challenge kit included lots of pink.  Pink, pink, and more pink.  Not one of my favorite colors, but I ran with it.  Had a great idea right off the hop, and started to get into it right away.  Then, of course, life happens right?  The kids have to do this or that, the hubby needs this or that, and then there's work, and my other crafty adventures.  I blame Shelley Graham Turner for this one.  She got me into this Ning Community called My Paper Pantry, and its all about paper crafting, which I also love to do.

That being said, my original piece didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.  So I revised and ripped out, and started again.  HA!  Then I realized that Andrew Thornton's Radiant Orchid Challenge was due the day before this one.  O Boy!

I managed to get the Radiant Orchid Challenge piece finished, but hadn't been able to find the time to finish the Love of Beads Challenge piece.  I am sorry Amy.  I just couldn't get it done in time.  Even after I ordered extra seedies to go with the kit, it still isn't finished.  I know, I am a disgrace...lol.  I will finish it, it just won't be this week, or this weekend.  I will post when it's done and hopefully Amy and the Bead & Glass Boutique can forgive me.  I just love them to pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you're forgiven !!
    Oh goodness ;)
    Do you know how many people buy the challenge kits just because they LOVE the color mixes? They don't always submit a return entry.

    No worries!
    I just hope you'll join us for the next one

    ReplyDelete